Friday, July 3, 2015

Kauai Art Parties



Pupus and Picasso Art Party

It's all the rage on the mainland and now it's coming to Kauai!  Join me as I guide the whole group in a step-by-step original acrylic painting on canvas.  Any skill level is welcome!  I will also be serving some local style pupus, fruit, and cheese and will have water, juice and soda available to drink.  Feel free to BYOB or BYOW (bring your own wine).  

Class fee is $65 per person.  If you would like to book a private painting party, please contact me at 808-631-9173.  There is a minimum of three people per private painting party and you can choose from one of these subjects: Palm trees, Polihale Beach, Rooster,  Crazy Bamboo, or I can come up with a special design for your group.  Finished painting size is 11"x14".  If you prefer to bring your own food or not have any at all, then the price would be $50 per person.


kauai art class parties acrylic painting

kauai art class parties acrylic painting

kauai art class parties acrylic painting

For a complete schedule of my art classes, please visit: http://www.kauaiartclasses.blogspot.com/

Aloha and Mahalo for stopping by!
Marionette

No comments: