Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little Red Cottage

A few weeks ago I was looking for some great embellishments for my Valentine's Day Card Making Workshops (next one is on Saturday, Feb. 14 from 11am-1pm at my studio, Painting Paradise in Waimea, Kauai) and decided to go shopping on Etsy (my favorite place to purchase supplies and handmade goods). I came across this adorable store www.littleredcottage.etsy.com after visiting her blog www.mylittleredcottage.blogspot.com . The owner is Michele Reed and she had exactly what I needed! Hearts, of course, and lots of cool looking papers!

Well, last week Schar www.scharart.etsy.com and I made some really fun cards and coupon books for Valentine's Day using the supplies I bought from Michele. We had a blast!! She even featured some of our creations on her very own blog, http://mylittleredcottage.blogspot.com/2009/02/kauaiartistetsycoms-valentines-day.html. Thank you Michele for the wonderful article!!!

If you are looking for scrapbook embellishments, scrapbook paper, acrylic stamps, handmade mini albums, handmade cards, stamping art kits, buttons, ribbons, and more, please visit Michele's Etsy Shop at www.littleredcottage.etsy.com! She is such a joy and pleasure to do business with.

Here are a few more of our creations. The top one is a beautiful Valentine made by Schar and the bottom one is a book of "Love" Coupons made by yours truly! (Can't wait to give it to my sweetie pie!) ;-)




2 comments:

Michele Reed said...

Loving that scalloped-edge card, I have a "thing" for scallops...so glad I had what you needed for your classes..thanks for the blog love!
Michele
LittleRedCottage.etsy.com

Jean Levert Hood said...

I love the cards, Marionette!

And that new Whale silk scarf - that is simply gorgeous!! It's so beautiful!