Monday, January 16, 2023

New Year - New Art! Kauai Fine Art for 2023 by Marionette Taboniar

We made it to 2023, and I've been busy creating lots of new art!  My favorite paintings are the two beach scenes with ladies because they remind me of me and my personal connection to the ocean and to Kauai.  Let me know which one of my new paintings is your favorite.  I'd love to hear.  I hope you will enjoy these new creations!


"Living the Dream" is now available as a 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 11x14 or 12x16 print.  Custom sizes are also available:  https://www.kauai-fine-art.com/listing/1376572462/beach-woman-kauai-art-print-hawaiian

Whether you were born and raised on Kauai, moved here, or are a visitor, you can be "Living the Dream" like this young lady and feel just as exuberant and blissful every time you dip your toes in the ocean.

 

 

"First Whale Sighting" is now available as a 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 11x14 or 12x16 print.  Custom sizes are also available: https://www.kauai-fine-art.com/listing/1381141072/beach-girl-with-humpback-whale-hawaii

You know that special feeling you experienced the first time you ever saw a whale breach in person? It's like the 4th of July, Christmas, and New Years all rolled up into one!

 

 
"First Breach" is an original acrylic painting on canvas 16"x20".
 
It's the beginning of whale watching season, and this fella is making his first splash in the ocean on a stormy day. I always enjoy painting these magnificent creatures to welcome them back to the Hawaiian islands every year.
 
 
"Tako Confetti" is an 11"x14" original acrylic painting on canvas.  

Lately I've been intrigued by the shapes and colors of the octopus tentacles and had to try my hand at a colorful abstract featuring what we call in Hawaii tako. 
 
 
Mahalo for taking a peek at my art!  There are many more originals and prints at my main website:
 
See my other shops featuring cool products with my art on them like pillows, mugs, calendars, tiles, and much more at https://linktr.ee/artbymarionette 
 
Have a fun and safe 2023!  Aloha from Kauai,
Marionette
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: