Saturday, September 26, 2015

2016 Kauai Art Calendar by Marionette Taboniar

My 2016 New Calendar is out!  It is called "My Favorite Places on Kaua'i" and features 12 of my newest landscape paintings.

landscapes of Kauai Hawaii calendar Hawaiian Art
 This is the cover of the calendar which shows all 12 images used inside.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Kauai-Art-Calendar-by-Marionette-Taboniar-NEW-/161839451958?hash=item25ae620f36

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Kauai-Art-Calendar-by-Marionette-Taboniar-NEW-/161839451958?hash=item25ae620f36

Along with all of the regular holidays, I have included three Hawaiian holidays: Prince Kuhio Day, King Kamehameha Day, and Statehood Day.  I ordered these through Vistaprint and they turned out really nice. I love the satin paper stock it is printed on and they measure 8.5" x 11" closed and 11" x 17" fully opened.  Plus, each calendar is personally signed on the back by the artist with, "Aloha from Kauai, Marionette".

If you would like to purchase, they are available at my Ebay store at 2016-Kauai-Art-Calendar-by-Marionette-Taboniar-NEW-.  They are available for $27 each and includes Free First Class shipping to the U.S.   If you live outside of the U.S. and would like to order one, please send me an email at artbymarionette@yahoo.com so I can give you a better estimate of shipping charges.

No comments: