Friday, September 11, 2009

Landscapes of Kauai - 2010 Wall Calendar

I just finished putting together my new 2010 Wall Calendar featuring twelve of my landscape paintings of Kauai! Watercolor, acrylic, and pastel mediums were all used for this calendar. I hope you enjoy these scenic views of my home island! Here's a sneak peak of a few pages:


This calendar is available at my CafePress shop for $19.99. They make great gifts for those who love and dream of Kauai.

My high-quality calendar is printed on thick 100lb cover weight paper and adds impact to any room.
  • Each page measures 11" x 8.5"
  • Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall
  • Full bleed dynamic color
  • 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound
  • January 2010 - December 2010, 2011 preview, US holidays marked

No comments: