Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's Kauai Coffee Time!

My first painting I did for Kauai Coffee of their lovely Visitor Center.
You can buy a print at my Etsy Shop www.kauaiartist.etsy.com

This year they used my Visitor Center image to commemorate it's 10th anniversary on their burlap bag and t-shirts!

Here's my hubby driving the "cherry truck" during the coffee harvest. This year's harvest will likely start sometime in September.

One of Kauai's roosters taking a stroll through the coffee plantation. I can smell the coffee roasting!

Here are some random tourists learning about the coffee harvester machine. They are actually modified blueberry pickers. I bet you didn't know that!

Here are some items from CafePress that you can purchase with the Kauai Coffee Visitor Center image on them: (magnets, t-shirts, journals, tiles, aprons, and tote bags).

Aloha from Kauai and Have a Nice Warm Cup of Kauai Coffee!
Marionette

5 comments:

Krista Hasson said...

Very nice artwork, you are lucky to live in such a beautiful place!

Adaptable Kay said...

Those are all beautiful!! I bet your excited that they are using your artwork for the 10th anniversary :D
That's quite a bit thing!

TERI REES WANG said...

Glad you're getting some grand old "re-recognition" for your talent.

Harvest that! ;P

Multifarious By Design said...

uh! You make me want to move right now! Coffee in Kauai sounds just about perfect. Very nice artwork.

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Wow, Marionette! What an honor it must be to have your art represent their 10th anniversary! You must be so proud! GREAT JOB!
Aloha!
Lisa