Thursday, June 4, 2015

New Original Reverse Acrylic Paintings by Marionette

The liliko'i flower is also known as the passion flower where we get that yummy passion fruit juice. There are several varieties of passion flower, but this one seems to be the most abundant on the island of Kauai. If you are in the mood for some liliko'i products, please check out Aunty Liliko'i, my good friend, neighbor, and fellow business woman at http://www.auntylilikoi.com/ or at her shop in Waimea, Kauai if you are on the island.

Lilikoi Passion Flower Original Painting
$200 plus shipping


While hanging out at Poipu Beach, Kauai, one day, I was able to photograph this very cute sea turtle as he was sunning himself on the beach just like me! I took several photos which excellent references for some of my original paintings. 

Honu at Poipu Beach 2 Original Painting
$200 plus shipping

For more of my original art directly from my studio, please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/kauaiartist .

Mahalo and Aloha,
Marionette

No comments: