Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New ACEOs from Kauai, Hawaii

I just finished adding five new ACEOs to my Etsy Store! There are several featuring coconut palm trees and beach scenes. Enjoy!
********************************
Lovely Coconuts Original Watercolor with Pen and Ink ACEO from Kauai, Hawaii
**************************************
Kauai's East Coast Original Watercolor with Pen and Ink ACEO from Kauai, Hawaii
All of my ACEOs are priced at $15 and that includes Free Shipping Worldwide!
Aloha and Mahalo for visiting!
Marionette

4 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

I love pen and ink with watercolor! These are lovely, Marionette, as well as a great price for an original painting!

Kim at Best of Hawaii Directory said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

hey these are very nice! You also work well tiny!

artbylmr said...

Lovely,as always, Marionette! I wish I had your use of color!

I visited Kauai a couple years ago - wonderful place. So lush and not over developed.